1. Fris!!! Fris fris fris fris fris fris. Fris.
2. eieieieieieie (oh).*
3. "Donna." As in Ma. Yeesh.** I still remember my older sister asking "Dad, what's a virgin?" No, I don't remember his answer. If things keep going in this direction, I think Lucy will be asking this question by age four.
4. "Back! Back!" (Well, Beck). Question: Is "Sexx Laws" appropriate for toddlers? Really?***
5. Apple. Fiona, that is. Don't know why she should like this, since it's decently age-appropriate. Well, except for the bad breakup songs and introspection about betrayal and some violence. Hmm. No, this is right up her alley.
6. Fris. Fris fris fris fris fris fris fris. Fris. More heartbreak! More breakups! And lots of Bowie references!
Note to self: Perhaps we should start buying more children's music? Even though she refuses to listen to it? Help!
*Translation: Ella Fitzgerald's "Old MacDonald". Blisteringly fast.
**Blame Dyami. He keeps pushing dance music on her!
***Blame the day-glo cover. And Momma, who has a soft spot in her heart for Midnite Vultures. "She looks so Israeli!" Hahahahahaha.