Friday, September 28, 2007

it happened

I started this blog with such good intentions. Intentions of posting. Of running sidebars that I updated. Of reading other blogs and commenting on them. Of taking pictures, witty pictures, that meshed in with the witty things I was posting about.
Here I am, late September, and I've barely posted at all.
Yes, I know, school started (finishing my Masters) and I have some really great and really crappy manuscripts to read at night. Plus we're hosting bible study at our house, and --oh, did I mention that we got addicted to television (well, Netflix) again?
So posting has been a little sparse, recently.
Sorry. I know you all have been missing me.
Right?
Anyway, things will probably stay sparse for a while. I am still in school, and D signed us up for Basic Cable. Not the 100-channel "basic"--the 12-channel basic--but still.
Oh, blog, how I've neglected you.

1 comment:

Diana Duke said...

It happens to the best of us, H, but yes, you've been missed.