Monday, December 15, 2008

naptime

Had a headache after dinner. Glumly informed Dyami (and Lucy).
I went into the living room to lay down. "I think I just need a nap," I said. "And a massage."
Lucy came next to me. "Momma? 'Sage?"
"Sure, Lucy, you can give me a massage."
Lucy pressed on my belly, her movements becoming more and more Heimlich-like.
"That's great, honey. Now' I'll just take a nap."
Lucy paused. "Momma? Nap?" She pulled at my arm. "Bed. Dada's room."
She pulled me up (with help from, well, me) and towards our bedroom/Dyami's office.
Pointed me towards the floor. "Lay down."
Pointed at the light. "Light, off."
Pointed at me. "Momma, sleep. Feel better."
Walked out and shut the door behind her.

Wow. Really?

Of course, she did pound on the door not three minutes later, but Still.
Now I just have to work on the massage.

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

That is amazing! I ask for time to relax at the end of the day and it usually works :)