So when preparing a dinner that goes in the oven, watch that the little magnetic child lock key thingie does not attach to the baking tray full of greens. Because it will puff up and brown* like a marshmallow, but it will not taste like one (I would assume). Also: it will no longer work as a child lock key.
Because apparently, with the roving toddler that likes "helping" cook and the preschooler narrating everything (everything!) happening, and asking questions at key moments, and me opening/closing an oven heated to 400 degrees, we don't already have enough to hold our attention.
*If you must attach the child lock to a baking dish, attach it to the one that comes out after 10 minutes, not 40. Perhaps then you will avoid toxic fumes, a ruined dinner, and flaming child lock keys. As (PRAISE JESUS) we did.