Monday, October 29, 2007

a little worrisome

Not to advertise my poor child's intestinal health on the internet (brace yourselves) but she is still suffering from the trots. Still odd-colored poop, more frequent and liquid then normal, and (last night) in the middle of the night.
Should I be worried? She seems happy enough. She's nursing a bit more frequently and not eating as much as she was last week. But her color and energy is fine.
I'm just wondering if it's something besides kiwi, this many days later. And then D had some gastric distress this weekend. Are we contagious or something?
Which brings up this question: am I next?
Please say no, readers. Please.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ick! No need to call me back. I don't want to catch her potential germs over the phone.

I mean, I'm sure she's just fine and you won't get it and she'll be her regular pooping self again in no time.